Howl with laughter with the SECOND book in the hilarious full-colour, illustrated series, Dog Man, from the creator of Captain Underpants!
Dog Man, the newest hero from the creator of Captain Underpants, is still learning a few tricks of the trade.
If only the Chief would throw him a bone every once and a while...
Dog Man needs to dry up the drool, dust away the dander, and roll out of the refuse if he's going to impress the Chief, and he needs to do it fast!
Petey the cat is out of the bag, and his criminal curiosity is taking the city by storm.
Can the canine crime biter unleash justice on this ruffian in time to save the city, or will Petey get away with the purrfect crime?
Dav Pilkey's wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of being true to one's self.
Full colour pages throughout.
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Dog Man (book 1)
- Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties (book 3)
- Dog Man and Cat Kid (book 4)
- Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (book 5)
- Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (book 6)
- Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (book 7)
- Dog Man: Fetch-22 (book 8)